Today I will talk about a gift for someone who hasn’t the time to do house cleaning or don’t like to clean.
The gift idea is very simple: hire a good cleaning service or do it yourself if you like and make a nice surprise to someone you love.
Tip: If he or she has a favorite carpet you can clean the carpet and make it a surprise. Los Angeles carpet cleaning are famous for removing spots out no other carpet cleaner can and they offer 30-Day No-Hassle Guarantee.
If you like to clean the entire house and not just the carpets here is a to do list:
- in the Kitchen
• Wipe down the sink after doing the dishes or loading the dishwasher
• Wipe down the stove top.
• Wipe down the counters
• Sweep, Swiffer, or vacuum the floor
- in the Bathroom
• Wipe out the sink. Wipe the toilet seat and rim .
• Swoosh the toilet bowl with a brush.
• Wipe the mirror and faucet.
• Squeegee the shower door.
• Spray the entire shower and the curtain liner with shower mist after every use.
- in the Bedroom
• Make the bed .
• Fold or hang clothing and put away jewelry.
• Straighten out the night-table surface.
- in the Living room
• Pick up crumbs and dust bunnies with a handheld vacuum
• Fluff the cushions and fold throws after use.
• Wipe tabletops and spot-clean cabinets when you see fingerprints.
• Straighten coffee-table books and magazines, throw out newspapers, put away CDs and videos.