Buying wedding gifts for the unusual couple can be fun, especially when you can be creative yourself. When you know the couple well you can surprise them with something that’s both a little out of the box, but it also matches their interests. The following are 9 unique wedding gifts for unusual couples that will not only compliment their lifestyle but also bowl them over with surprise!
1. Money Pot: Invest in love with the Money Pot. The happy couple drops their spare change into the Money Pot, and when it’s full they make a wish and smash it, and then get to spend the fortune on something special for themselves. It even comes with a starter “fortune coin!” View at Uncommon Goods
2. Reluctant Bride/Groom Wedding Cake Topper: This is an affordable yet funny gift can be used as a topper on a wedding cake. These toppers show a reluctant bride or groom being dragged by another determined partner to the marriage. View at Amazon
3. Personalized Love Birds Wall Art: A romantic reminder for the love birds, this personalized canvas comes in three sizes of canvas stretched over a wooden frame. It’s high-quality, personal, and beautiful. View at Red Envelope
4. From My Heart to Yours Pillowcases: The beautifully designed Boy Meets Girl collection from BoldLoft includes lovely pillowcases, mugs, body pillows, and more. All are cute, clever, and make for a great gift. View at BoldLoft
5. Love On Toast Stamp: This unique love on toast stamp helps to make mornings a little more bearable. The stamp imprints the phrase “I Love You” on toast, that then gets darkened in the toaster. View at Amazon
6. Love is Art Kit: A fun gift idea for the adventurous couple, the Love is Art Kit is a slightly naughty way for them to make art together. They simply spread out the canvas, cover themselves in the non-toxic paint, and let nature take it’s course. What’s left is a striking, beautiful, intimate rendition of their love. View at Uncommon Goods
7. New Husband Voodoo Doll: Let the husband know who’s really in charge with the new husband voodoo doll. There are messages like “take me for shopping”, “bring me flowers” and more. The new bride just needs to stick the pins onto these messages to make her new husband aware of her needs. View at Bachelorette.com
8. Customized Wine Gifts: Give the happy couple customized wine boxes, prepped for opening on their one year, five year and ten year anniversary. Gifts that are for use in the future are always a good choice – you are remembered for years! View at Wine for a Wedding
9. The Gift of Experiences: A truly unique wedding gift, the lucky couple can share an experience together of their choosing, from cooking classes or glass blowing to sky diving, sailing, or bungee jumping! It all depends on what their interests and how adventurous they feel! View at Xperience Days
Randall Pinkston is the founder and editor of GiftBee.com, and a website specializing in unique gift ideas.