Since the early days of wine-making, there have been individuals interested in collecting the world’s best wines. For many, it has become an obsession and it’s not unusual for many collectors to have an ensemble of bottles that number in the hundreds (or more), ranging from fine domestic wines with reasonable price tags to very exotic international wines that cost a hefty amount of money.
Image source agiftpersonalized.com
While seasoned collectors may have everything they need to go with their collection, newer wine aficionados appreciate gifts of items that will assist them in collecting and enjoying their collection. So, if you have a friend that’s a budding wine collector or one that simply loves wine, why not reward them with a gift that reflects their passion? Better yet, choose wine-related gifts that you can personalize so that they can enjoy items that are uniquely theirs.
Here’s a list of potential personalized wine gifts you can assemble in a package that your wine-loving friends will love:
- Wine glasses – To get the gift off to a good start, purchase a pair of personalized wine glasses, generally available in a variety of styles appropriate for white or red wines. Most include a simple one letter monogram that adds a classy touch to this glassware.
- Wine accessory gift set – Nothing is more important to a wine lover than great tools that allow for easy opening and for good storage once a bottle is open. Look for personalized sets that include items such as a top-notch cork screw and a bottle stopper, just in case they don’t finish the bottle in one sitting. Often, these tools come in a lovely case with foam lining and a plaque on the front that includes the recipient’s name. Lovely and great for wine lovers on-the-go!
- Wine multi-tool – These all-in-one personalized tools include everything the wine aficionado will need to handle that next bottle of their favorite vintage, including a corkscrew, cutter blade, and cap lifter. It’s convenient for picnics or ideal for the home bar.
- Wine jug/growler – A wine jug, sturdy with an extra strong twist-off cap, is also ideal for travel or as a serving vessel for parties. Personalize it and it makes a great addition to your friend’s collection of wine accessories. Some jugs come with matching glasses as well.
- Coasters – Help you wine-loving friend or family member protect their furniture with a set of personalized wine-oriented coasters. Usually in sets of 4 or 6, the coasters generally include a first name or initials and a pretty wine-related image, and are attractive enough to be kept on the bar or coffee table. Many also come with a stand or some other sort of container to keep them together in a set.
Because most of these items are reasonably priced, consider assembling a gift basket that includes some of the above along with a favorite vintage you know your favorite wine lover will want to have. Add some cheese and crackers and you’ve got an extra special treat they’ll really enjoy.
Evelyn Wood is writer at A Gift Personalized.com. A Gift Personalized offers thousands of unique and personalized gifts for occasions throughout the year. At A Gift Personalized you will find a unique gift that creates a lasting memory. Follow A Gift Personalized on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.