Gift giving should not only be limited to special occasions like birthdays, Christmas, weddings, or any other calendar-specific events. It can be given at any time of the year to show hoe much we appreciate others and how much they mean to us. However, the real challenge of gift giving is the choosing of right gifts to people that suits their preferences and lifestyle. In line with that, here are some gift ideas for garden enthusiasts.
Image source herbcottage.com.au
- Garden Kit. Of course, every garden enthusiast would love to have a garden kit if they do not have one. If they already have one, your job is to find out what is missing from their kit or what can be added to their kit to give them real gardening experience.
- Decorative Garden Pots. Not all garden enthusiasts put their beloved plants directly on the ground; some put them in pots to add beauty to their gardens. You can give them decorative garden pots that suit the overall look of their garden to enhance its beauty. Decorative garden pots can be made from ceramic materials, clay, metal, or anything else.
- Gardening Journal. Every garden enthusiast would love to expand their knowledge on gardening and plants. A gardening journal gives several various tips on effective gardening. Information regarding garden planning, keeping the garden clean, medicine and other gardening products to be used, etc. Another good substitute to a gardening journal is an annual subscription to a gardening magazine that they are fond of.
- New Plants. Garden enthusiasts love to explore more; they love to expand their “field.” Giving them a new kind of plant (which, of course, should fall on the same classification of what they are currently interested in) will surely make them happy. If they are into flowers, give them a new kind of flowers to plant and take care of. If they are into berries, berries; if they are into ornamental shrubs, ornamental shrubs. Rest assured that they be happy to have something new in their collection.
- Garden Labels. These are very effective for someone with a huge garden space. These are simply labels used to classify or categorize the plants in the garden and helps people easily identify a plant from another. These can be bought from store and come in different materials, but customized ones are best given to your beloved garden enthusiast for a more personal touch.
Every garden enthusiast wishes to improve their beloved garden in any way possible; saying this, they would be glad that their friends and family members also wish the same. They would surely be happy to receive anything that will help them make their garden a better place.
About the author – This guest post is a contribution by Manilyn Moreno, on behalf of Better Cater, a catering software company. She writes for the company and shares catering tips and recipes on their blog.