The vacation gift ideas series continues. Discover Spain.
Forty-five million tourists spent their holidays in Spain and you can be one of them. Spain is famous for it’s great food, hospitality and joie de vivre, and country’s rich heritage of monuments and sights, the imprint of the different civilisations.
The hotels in spain are some of the best in the world.
In Spin you must visit two famous cities Barcelona and Madrid.
Main Barcelona attractions are:
- Sagrada Familia (’The Holy Family’) is a Roman Catholic basilica. The construction began in 1882 and it’s "father" is Antoni Gaudí.
- La Boqueria. Boqueria Market is one of the most important from Europe. It is not only a market to come and buy, but simply to enjoy the pleasure of wandering around. The people from Barcelona say the Boqueria sellers are the friendliest in the hole world.
- Nou Camp. Inaugurated 24 September 1956 the FC Barcelona football team stadium is impressive. 98,800 people can enjoy football matches and concers.
You will find hotels in barcelona for EUR 59.
- Prado museum (Museo del Prado) has one of the largest art collections in the world. Here you will find the works by Velasquez, Goya and El Greco.
- Royal Palace (Palacio Real) is rococo palace with over 2,000 luxury rooms.
- Botanical garden. Madrid has a unique botanic garden. The aim of the Garden is not only to exhibit plants, but to teach Botany, promote expeditions for the discovery of new plant species and classify them.
The prices for hotels in madrid EUR 70.